Introductions

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Dec 13 22:45:58 EST 1999

> Am I allowed to claim Cherry Wilder as a favourite author on the basis
> of one novel and a short story?
> I know there's at least two other books out there, but I can't seem to
> find them.

Depending on which ones you want, I can tell you where to find them (apart
from my bookshelves).

Your best bet is Elizabeth's in Hay St - check out both the science fiction
and the children's section as some of the Luck series is in the children's.
Possibly Elizabeth's in Barrack St has some too.

I recently acquired "The Tapestry Warriors" and hmmm...can't
remember...another one about the world of "Second Nature" - but they are
still in the toberead pile.

And what short story is there? Is there a collection?

Anita