Introductions

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Dec 13 21:41:46 EST 1999

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Sally Odgers wrote:

> I watch 4 hours a week at the moment; - BUFFY and STARGATE and THE
> BILL.

I've got into the bad habit of watching just about anything that's
even vaguely interesting, but I'm only a devoted watcher of three
hours a week (four, including the reruns of Buffy), and about half
that is documentaries.

> My favourite TV show was DR WHO, but they seem to have lost it.

It moved to UKTV Foxtel when Australia got cable. They've been running
all the existing stories from beginning to end, which is very nice.
For them as can get Foxtel (mumblemumblegrumble).

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."