Westall

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Mon Dec 13 18:36:17 EST 1999

I love Westall too!  He seems a bit obscure - I hardly ever hear him
mentioned.  My favourites are _Futuretrack 5_, _Falling Into Glory_ and _The
Devil on the Road_.

I was forced to read _The Machine Gunners_ in Year 9 in high school.  I'd
already read it and liked it, but we had to analyse it to death, and I
haven't been able to bring myself to read it since.

The book you are thinking of is _The Kingdom by the Sea_.

Kylie