Introductions

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Mon Dec 13 17:44:06 EST 1999

 the TV exists for watching videos and xena.  The car exists
 because after six months of not having one all our friends were
 getting cranky because they felt they were obliged to drive us
 places (they weren't!)  And when we were offered a cheap used
 car we thought it would preserve peace in the crowd.  But we use
 it to pick up cat litter (thus I answer another thread,
 indirectly) once a week, and occasionally to visit my parents.
 That's about it.  Then again, those of us in the people's
 republic of Cambridge and Somerville Massachusetts are lucky
 enough not to need cars.

 Come on, someone on the Diana Wynne Jones list has to admit to
 being a huge soap opera fan, who reads DWJ books between monster
 track rallies and makeovers.  We can't all be PBS (for
 non-Americans, snooty public television station) poster
 children.  I admit, I devour trashy romance novels.

 -deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Can the gods catch flu?  I think I may have given it to all of them.
					-- chrestomanci