Which Is Far Too Full of Muddled Thinking (on DWJ and Dahl)

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 11 14:37:18 EST 1999

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999, Sally Odgers wrote:

> Lucky you two! I was much too sick, morning, noon, night, to think
> of anything except the desirability of a long period of
> unconsciousness. It's the only time of my post-infancy life when
> I've been unable (for more than a few days) to write.

I couldn't actually *write* either, probably because most of my
creative energy was being used to create a child. I was thinking more
clearly, though, and more focused, so I edited and rewrote a lot of
material that had already been written, either by me or other people.
Until I got too big (especially with the twins) to fit behind the
keyboard!

   Irina

irina at rempt.xs4all.nl (myself) - http://valdyas.conlang.org (Valdyas)
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (home)