Which Is Far Too Full of Muddled Thinking (on DWJ and Dahl)

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 10 13:03:24 EST 1999

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> I think being pregnant sometimes makes me think with greater
> clarity--as though certain hormones are actually going where they're
> supposed to.

I had the exact same experience when I was pregnant. I wrote up
pregnancy stat adjustments for a role-playing game that I was working
on when I was about six months pregnant with twins, and (as far as I
can remember - I can't find it, of course) dexterity went *way* down
while intelligence and endurance went up a little. All from
experience :-)

   Irina

irina at rempt.xs4all.nl (myself) - http://valdyas.conlang.org (Valdyas)
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (home)