Dahl

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Fri Dec 10 10:48:50 EST 1999

	Nat wondered:

	"I'm curious about how those who hate Dahl feel about Warner Bros
cartoons
> (roadrunner and coyote, for instance), or the German kids classic Max und
> Moritz (Max and Maurice). I wouldn't be at all surprised if you get the
> same
> pains with these, but I'm curious."

	lol!  You got me there.  I felt sorry for the coyote and wished he
would learn from his mistakes - give up the quest, become a vegetarian,
maybe go work for Acme as a product tester.  After a while I would turn off
the t.v. if a Road Runner cartoon came on - ditto Sylvester and Tweetie.  I
did love Bugs though - probably because he got himself into trouble as much
as he got himself out of trouble.  I'm not familiar with Max & Moritz.

	Great thoughts on Dahl.  It's given me a brand new angle from which
to consider things - thanks!

	Elise
	"Maahnsters lead such INteresting lives."
	--Bugs Bunny--