So...a survey

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Dec 10 06:52:54 EST 1999

Quick clarification, please.  Are these lists to be strictly names of
authors/books only, or do we get to put notes, comments, clarifications or
qualifications as well?

E.g.  I have several authors who would go on my favourite author list but
ONLY if I could make certain qualifications about them.  L.M. Montgomery
would be one - no single book would make it on list number 2, but I
wouldn't put her down as a favourite without saying that I really dislike
many of her books.  Similarly with Tanith Lee (as for Philip also, it seems
from the Intro.).

Also on list 3, as we've discussed before, a lot of recommendations would
depend on the age and preferences of the DWJ fan.  Do I get to make
qualifications there?

Anyone else been going around for the last few days muttering names of
authors and books, and suddenly startling people around them by bursting
out with an "I can't BELIEVE I forgot..."?

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie