Introductions

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 13:13:57 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/9/99 1:52:46 AM, abhillel at hotmail.com writes:

<< (There used to be a "Jodel" - actually, a Joyce if I remember - on the
Ozzy
Digest - you're not she, are you? >>

Yes, that's me. (It's JOdel rather than Jodel, BTW).

While we are at it;

Joyce Odell, 53, spinster, native of Los Angeles, 30 years with the L.A. City
Planning Dept in the (mis)classification of cartographer--I am actually a
Graphics Designer but let's not go too far up that path, I can hold forth for
(quite literally) hours and say nothing remotely charitable. Discoverd
recessive geek gene when Section got a Macintosh. (BA -- Theater--Cal State
L.A. 1968) Currently taking Photoshop classes at local Jr. College. Resident
of inner city/east Hollywood L.A. since the Nixon administration. No pets. No
close family, few close associates.

Reader of children's literature since I figured out how to sound out the
words (why should I stop reading what I enjoy just because I've gotten
older?). Also read various genre fiction, primarily mysteries, regencies (not
general romance) Some fantasy and SF, although I admit to prefering space
opera to "real" SF.