MacAvoy and Stevemer and Wrede and Sutcliff

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 5 14:47:35 EST 1999

>On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, PREISIG, Kylie wrote:
>
>> > Sorcery and Cecelia
>>
>> I'm jealous!  I have been trying to get hold of this book ever since it was
>> recommended to my by Alexlit, but no luck!  No secondhand bookshops I have
>> been into have it, and none of the 850 or so libraries on the National
>> Bibliographic Database have it, and it's out of print!
>
>So it is... I lent my copy to someone I've lost touch with :-(
>
>   Irina

Well, you're in luck... there are currently two editions on
Bibliofind.  Go to www.bibliofind.com and search on the title.

You can also try www.dealpilot.com.  They search for books, music, and
videos, and give you price comparisons including tax (if any) and
shipping... they're another site that's a search engine, and then you
deal directly with the sellers.  The main advantage to them is that
they search a lot more sites than bookfinder.com, but I like their
interface less.  Also, they query lots of booksellers, not necessarily
rare/used/antique booksellers, which may or may not be a drawback
depending on what you're searching for.

Courtney