Library woes

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 5 11:01:10 EST 1999

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, PREISIG, Kylie wrote:

> I couldn't survive if I just restricted myself to my local library.

Same here, especially as there are only about fifty English fantasy
books, usually only one by each author (and nothing by DWJ or Terry
Pratchett); otherwise, I'd have to read translations. Mostly bad
ones; the translation of _The Spellcoats_ that I've seen is so
atrocious that I'm waiting for my god-daughter to learn enough
English to read the original. It has nice pictures, however, that
shaped my picture of Moril.

   Irina

irina at rempt.xs4all.nl (myself) - http://valdyas.conlang.org (Valdyas)
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (home)