MacAvoy and Cooper

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Thu Dec 2 19:52:24 EST 1999

Cooper has had a problem over most of her writing career of Taking It Too
Seriously, regardless of what the It in question may be. I've had the sense
that something has let go of late and let her simply have fun. I felt that
about the Boggart books: great fun, not a whole lot of Portent. I haven't
read her latest (involving time-travel to Shakespeare's London), but have
heard it's quite good.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.