MacAvoy and Cooper

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Thu Dec 2 18:26:37 EST 1999

I loved the series when I was a kid, and I think _The Dark is Rising_ is the
best book.  I could never understand why the last book won the Carnegie
Medal, when _The Dark is Rising_ is by far the best in the series!

But I tried to go back and read the whole series a few years ago, and didn't
get further than _Greenwitch_.  I still liked _The Dark is Rising_ best, but
couldn't get into the rest anymore.

Perhaps I try again in a few more years.

Kylie