Sayers

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Thu Dec 2 18:02:32 EST 1999

I couldn't survive if I just restricted myself to my local library.  I get
hassled by the librarians because I hardly ever get anything out except
inter-library loans.  Hey, I've read all the good stuff on the shelves :)

But LISWA does have a very good collection, and I'd recommend using their
web-based catalog, which I have found really useful.  For example, LISWA has
a far better collection of books containing Terry Pratchett short stories
than the Brisbane City Council Libraries does.  So I shall be pursuing that
particulary project when I am in Perth over Christmas... :)

> > In the Teeth of the Evidence also has Talboys, which is
> > chronolically the last Lord Peter story.
>
> Another short story collection, is it?

Hmmm.  I think so.  It's a while since I've read Talboys and Striding Folly,
and I can't remember the name of the collection.  But the were both in the
same one, and there was one about a policeman in there too that has Harriet
as well.

Byeeee,
Kylie