Sayers

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Thu Dec 2 02:02:19 EST 1999

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, PREISIG, Kylie wrote:

> > What bugs *me* is that it's really hard to find copies of the early
> > books. I've have to resort to the Chivers Audio versions. Mind you,
> > Ian Carmichael does such a good Lord Peter that that's not really a
> > disadvantage.
>
> Really?  LISWA is missing some?

Well, maybe not. I'm overstating the case a bit. My local library has
only had them in audio format so far, and I'm far too lazy to look
further afield when they're available here, even if it is only in
audio format.

> In the Teeth of the Evidence also has Talboys, which is
> chronolically the last Lord Peter story.

Another short story collection, is it?

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."