introduction

jenwa jhsung at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 1 23:39:22 EST 1999

>What bugs *me* is that it's really hard to find copies of the early
>books. I've have to resort to the Chivers Audio versions. Mind you,
>Ian Carmichael does such a good Lord Peter that that's not really a
>disadvantage.

fyi, i was poking around amazon.com, and they appear to have all of the Sayers
books you listed except _Striding Folly_, the last one.

also, a note to the Archer's Goon video people -- please email me both when you
receive and send off the tape to the next person so i can keep track of where it
is.  btw, Devra, you're next.  thanks!

--jenwa.