Sayers

Clara Chen cachen at server.yournode.net
Wed Dec 1 09:24:48 EST 1999

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Anita Graham wrote:
> > In the Teeth of the Evidence
> Isn't this short stories too?

Yes, it is.

> > Striding Folly
> I feel sure I've read this (perhaps even own it) - but what is it about? It
> definitely arouses a negative or scary feeling....

I seem to remember it as a short story, actually.  Something about a chess
game and a bridge and an isolated building of some sort (lighthouse?
windmill?).  Bah.  I'll have to rummage among the bookshelves for it when
I get home.  You're right though - it conjures up rather creepy vibrations
for me too.

(Welcome to Paula from Houston, btw! Hope you like it here, despite
off-topic messages like this one.)

Clara