other authors to compare with DWJ

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 30 23:02:47 EDT 1999

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, PREISIG, Kylie wrote:

> Do any other readers on the list use Alexandria Digital Literature?

Me. On your recommendation, if I recall correctly.

> It is a reading recommender - you enter the books you have read and
> how much you like them, and it links you up with people with similar
> taste and makes recommendations.  It's not perfect, but I have
> discovered some great reads throught it's recommendations.
>
> I thought I'd mention it as if a lot more people who like Diana
> Wynne Jones sign up, this can only do good things to people's
> recommendations!

Yes! I look forward to the day that it recommends DWJ with the same
frequency as Jane Austen, Dorothy Sayers, and Lois McMaster Bujold.

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."