First Jones

sheeyun at ix.netcom.com sheeyun at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 30 17:20:38 EDT 1999

I've recommended different ones to different people, depending on the temperaments I perceive in
my victims. :D

Most often, I recommend Charmed Life or Archer's Goon as a starter-- probably because they seem to
me to display the Mystery Element so well. I have been known to recommend A Tale of Time City to
SF-oriented people, and Power of Three to a very romantic young man. I could also see recommending
Spellcoats first-- it was the second I recommended to the v. r. y. man.

Mary Ann