other authors to compare with DWJ

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Aug 30 13:01:45 EDT 1999

>Do other DWJ fans like "Ella Enchanted"?  I thought it was great,
>in a very DWJ sort of way.  Really people, funny villains.

Becca here. I'll have to do that every time I want to post a message, won't
I? Oh well.

I'm just going to jump right in. I really, really liked 'Ella Enchanted'.
It 'got to me'-- I cared a lot about Ella.

I also love Patricia McKillip, as someone who is almost as good as Diana
Wynne Jones, but not quite. Her 'Winter Rose' is an interesting variation
on the Tam Lin story.
Cheers,
Becca