New member (sort of)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Aug 30 12:09:17 EDT 1999

Hi, my name is Becca. My mom is Hallie. After listening to her reading
several posts out loud, and telling me about all the interesting people on
this list, I decided I had to join for myself. But that would be a tad
pointless, so I'm using my mom's email address.

When I was nine, my mom read 'Christopher Chant' to me, and I abosolutely
loved it. She read me 'Witch Week,' 'Charmed Life,' 'Howl,' 'Castle in the
Air,' the Dalemark quartet, 'Deep Secret,' and, my particular favourite,
'Fire and Hemlock.' I won't be able to respond to any of those deeply
intelligent postings about F&H, as I'm only thirteen, but I enjoy reading
them. I also LOVED Hexwood.

Thanks for listening!
Becca