intro and other stuff

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun Aug 29 02:44:12 EDT 1999

Hi there Antonia, and welcome! I'm a full-time writer, and I have a fifteen
year old daughter who writes (sometimes) as well. I've been a DWJ lover
from way back and though I don't have as extreme a reaction to L'Engle as
you do, I do agree she can be very annoying. I always think it's a pity to
see someone with so much talent and so many strange habits.

My favourite DWJ books are Fire and Hemlock and Howl's Moving Castle,
Hexwood and Deep Secret. If you want to know more about me and my books, go
to http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/Index.html

Best wishes,

Sallyo.

Interested in my monthly newsletter? Details at
http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/welcome.html