criticism gone awry

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Wed Aug 25 18:46:25 EDT 1999

> PPS.  I wish DWJ would e-mail this list and answer all these
> questions!

No!  That would take all the fun out of it!  How could we have meaningful
debates on the hidden and subtle meanings in the books if DWJ was to tell us
how it was every time?  We'd lose all the fun of putting forward our pet
theories!

Or even worse, she might write in and say there was no hidden meanings and
she just wrote things that way because she felt like it at the time, and
shatter all our illusions!

It's much more fun just guessing.

But having said that I do actually think it would be really cool if she was
to subscribe.

Byeeeee,
Kylie