Picking up the criticism gone awry

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 18 05:02:33 EDT 1999

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 sheeyun at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Please pity me: One of my best friends in the universe is visiting,
> and I have been driven about by her all day. She is one of the most
> terrifyingly awful drivers in the universe, too. My nerves are
> moth-eaten. :D

Whenever I'm being driven about by somebody else, I keep my eyes
closed. I find that makes it a much less fraught experience. :)

Speaking of which - are there any DWJ books where riding in a car is a
completely enjoyable experience for all involved?
I can't think of any.

Paul
--
"...the greater part of my wardrobe is black... it's a sensible
 colour. It goes with anything. Well, anything black."