Casting DWJ Characters

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Wed Aug 18 02:33:44 EDT 1999

jessie:

+ I agree with you about the curly hair.  The skin is not so important to
+ me; what matters to me are the high temples, and the bone structure of the
+ cheeks, and the dark, mobile eyebrows.

I was just agreeing with the idea that Chrestomanci wouldn't have grubby
or sallow skin, or large pores or broken veins... his skin should be that
hard cleanly sort.

+ Are you the person who liked the Chrestomanci-in-a-vest cover for Charmed
+ Life?

<quick translation> Chrestomanci in a waistcoat? The cover I like is the one
where Gwendolen is stood next to Chrestomanci at the whirling-whiteness bit
of the encounter in the garden. It strikes me as a crying shame that recent
reprints of that cover (before that horrid mirror-sliding cover) didn't
print the whole picture. The back of the book had witches in Sunday best and
the Willing Warlock being bowled away - now there's text on (yellow?) shiny
back cover instead. A crying shame.

Tanaqui