DWJ at the movies

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 12:45:13 EDT 1999

Hi folks!

All this talk of actors to play DWJ characters a couple of weeks ago reminded
me...

Walt Disney's "Aladdin".  I remember watching it, years ago, and thinking, This
owes a heck of a lot to Castle in the Air!

I claim there is major pastiche (to put it politely) going on here.  Start with
the colour of the Genie, the character of the carpet, ...

Anyone else think the same?

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.