Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Katherine Ferguson list at maulu.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 09:51:23 EDT 1999

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Paul Andinach wrote:

>> > From: "Sally Odgers" <sodgers at hotnet.net.au>
>> >
>> > I've put up two covers at http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/test.html
>> > These are my favourite DWJ cover (one of my favourites of any
>> > author, ever)
>
>Ooh, the Hexwood cover. I'm not *entirely* sure how it fits with the
>story, but it's a lovely cover anyway. ;)

Even better when you see the back cover as well (on my hardback edition)
which shows (presumably) Hume under a weeping ?willow? tree. Really
seems to echo the dreamlike lushness of the Wood. But the dragon on the
front doesn't look right to me at all.

My covers page has moved to
http://www.maulu.demon.co.uk/books/DWJ/
where it will stay for the forseeable future. Now has 8 UK first
editions on it, and the rest will be added when I have time (at least
the ones I own... hint hint if anyone would like to lend me the others!)
--
Katherine Ferguson