Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

PREISIG, Kylie Kylie.Preisig at qed.qld.gov.au
Fri Aug 13 00:52:18 EDT 1999

> > ... Although, theres something to be said for dull... the UK's
> > Dark Lord of
> > Derkholm makes my eyes bleed  :)
> > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2464/books/dholm2.gif
> >

> I am currently reading a copy with this cover (from the
> library, Kylie, only
> had to wait three weeks), and I agree with you, the cover is
> too lurid.

Taking a guess that this is the same cover I read (lurid would be the word
to describe it) - I liked it!  I even removed the interlibrary loan sleeve
that says "Do Not Remove" from the cover so that I could enjoy looking at
it.  But I can see how it might put the casual reader off.

Speaking of libraries, I notice the library here now has it on order.
_Months_ after it was published!  Thank goodness for interlibrary loans.
They also have the latest Harry Potter on order.  I am number one on the
hold list for that :)

Kylie