Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Aug 13 00:16:31 EDT 1999

> Helen Scott
> My favourite cover of all that I've seen has got to be Eight Days of Luke
> at:
> http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2464/books/luke1.gif

I have that one, and I prefer it to the other one someone here posted with
the geometric images.

> They've been running a series of her adult books in the UK and this is an
> example and I hate the style.  I think it makes the books look dull...
> http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2464/books/wldmgc1.gif

I like that...although I can't say I really liked A Sudden Wild Magic as a
book.

> ... Although, theres something to be said for dull... the UK's
> Dark Lord of
> Derkholm makes my eyes bleed  :)
> http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2464/books/dholm2.gif

I am currently reading a copy with this cover (from the library, Kylie, only
had to wait three weeks), and I agree with you, the cover is too lurid.

Anita