Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Helen Scott throgmorton at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:55:12 EDT 1999

>From: "Sally Odgers" <sodgers at hotnet.net.au>
>I've put up two covers at http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/test.html
>These are my favourite DWJ cover (one of my favourites of any author, ever)
>and the cover of my edition of The Perilous Gard. That one is so
>off-putting I nearly didn't buy the book...

My favourite cover of all that I've seen has got to be Eight Days of Luke
at:
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2464/books/luke1.gif

They've been running a series of her adult books in the UK and this is an
example and I hate the style.  I think it makes the books look dull...
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2464/books/wldmgc1.gif

... Although, theres something to be said for dull... the UK's Dark Lord of
Derkholm makes my eyes bleed  :)
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/2464/books/dholm2.gif

Helen