Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Thu Aug 5 22:05:25 EDT 1999

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999 19:34:15 EDT, Saffronlai at aol.com wrote:

>Are you sure Jennifer Connelly wouldn't make a better Letty? Sophie was fair
>haired, wasn't she? A strawberry blonde, or ginger?

Well, that's why I said she'd have to have fair hair.  I think Sophie was
more of a redhead than anything else....The thing about Jennifer Connelly
is, she's pretty, but in a way that could either be strikingly lovely
(Letty) or understated next to a raving beauty (Sophie).

>I think Cate Blanchett
>would make a striking Sophie...or perhaps a younger actress? Just my two
>cents worth....

I like Cate Blanchett a lot.  Still haven't seen _Elizabeth_ yet though.

Melissa Proffitt