On Second Thought (Was RE: Actors)

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 19:04:07 EDT 1999

amergin at uclink4.berkeley.edu writes:

>There used to be a series of rather annoying shows here in America called
the >AfterSchool Specials...I just had this nasty vision of Brian and Mr.
Wentworth >having a Genuine Father-Son-Understanding Moment (Witch Week)

        LOL

>or the warring families in Magician of Caprona making some sappy statement
about >How It Is Great To Be Friends...

        Like the Brady Bunch Movie: "Gee, Dad, I never looked at it that
way."  I could even see them making some horrifying musical out of it.

        Max