[Re: Covers] and more

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Thu Aug 5 18:00:39 EDT 1999

>Sounds awful. But the cover of the UK hardback my parents have also
>interprets Howl's "strange guitar" (that Ben Suliman can play so much >better
than Howl, of course) as an electric one. So I have always thought >of it as
electric.

I never thought of it that way!--I guess because electricity was not a factor
in Ingary...I figured Howl was just a poor musician.

>I haven't seen this version of The Winslow Boy.  If I'd known Jeremy
>Northam was in it I would have!  Time to go to the video >store....(assuming
it's on video by now).

Actually, it just came out this summer.  You can check out the website at
http://www.spe.sony.com/classics/winslowboy/

Sarah