Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 00:47:05 EDT 1999

throgmorton at hotmail.com writes:

 >>does anyone happen to know or remember the name of the actor who
 >>played Peter Wimsey on tv.  Not Ian Carmichael, the other one.  I think his
 >>first name may really have been Peter.

  >Do you mean Edward Petherbridge?

        YES!  Thank you.  I thought there was some Peter-sounding name in
there somewhere (Pether).

  >If so, then he's a little old.

        I agree; but I wasn't really thinking of him in connection with a DWJ
character, I was reading a D L Sayers novel the other day and remembered
thinking he'd been a perfect Wimsey, and since then I've been racking my
brains trying to remember his name. So thank you!

  >imdb.com doesn't list anyone else

        imdb.com?  Have to check that out.

    Max