Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 00:37:00 EDT 1999

Melissa at Proffitt.com writes:

>Thanks for the comments on An Ideal Husband.  My husband and I are going to
>see it pretty soon, as soon as we can find time and a babysitter....

        Enjoy!

 >>    Hmm, here's a thought.  What DWJ character could Hugh Grant play?  I
like
 >>him, but I can't match him with a character.  Any ideas?

 >Somebody stuttery and diffident, probably.  He's always played the same sort
 >of character.

        That's true, except did you ever see "An Awfully Big Adventure"?  He
was an extremely unsavoury character in that.  He does the stuttery,
diffident character very well.  I was watching "Four Weddings and a Funeral"
this evening and wincing and laughing through the excruciating girlfriends
scene.

        Max