Actors (Re: Covers too (WasRE: titles...))

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 4 15:04:08 EDT 1999

>Jeremy Irons as the old Chrestomanci in Lives of Christopher
>Chant.

Ooh, yeah... his name, since no one seems to be able to remember, was
Gabriel de Witt.

Someone made a comment about Gwyneth Paltrow being Sirius's
Companion... but was the Companion described as being small and
delicate and having dark hair?

As for Janine from Deep Secret... I almost think Minnie Driver could
do that part.  She's got the dark hair, and I bet she could do
scathing really well, if given the chance...

Courtney