Covers

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 4 10:49:02 EDT 1999

>at the moment! :^)  Out of mine, I like the Witch Week and Sudden Wild
>Magic covers the best--they seem to convey the characters accurately.  I
>don't particularly like the style on Charmed Life, partially because it is
>simply bizarre and also because Cat looks like he is on drugs.

Actually, I think I rather like that cover for Charmed
Life... Gwendolyn lokks conniving, as I think she ought, and Cat looks
as though he's totally in her thrall, which I think is rather
accurate...  Also, I think the faces look closest to the way I've
pictured them in my mind.

Hrm... I'll have to see if I can go and scan some of the covers I have
access to... that requires finding a cluster with a scanner, and
figuring out how Solaris or Irix like scanners... challenging for a
newbie to *nix but obviously not impossible. :)

Courtney