Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Wed Aug 4 08:13:26 EDT 1999

I've put up two covers at http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/test.html

These are my favourite DWJ cover (one of my favourites of any author, ever)
and the cover of my edition of The Perilous Gard. That one is so
off-putting I nearly didn't buy the book...

Look at the lovely light detail down at the bottom of the DWJ, and at the
itsy-bitsy- look of GARD! The hole in the GARD cover is a cinder burn, BTW.
I sat it too close to the fire!

The page may take a while to load, because I made the pics big to show
detail. However, they're not very big files, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Sallyo.

Interested in my monthly newsletter? Details at
http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/welcome.html