Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Aug 3 23:33:17 EDT 1999

Interested in my monthly newsletter? Details at
http://members.xoom.com/Sallyo/welcome.html

> I really like Tara Morice.  The only thing I've seen her in, though, is
> _Strictly Ballroom_ which is one of my favorite movies.  I'd like to see
her
> as one of the sisters in _Time of the Ghost_ too.

I think she'd make a very good DWJ heroine, because though not a beauty in
the accepted sense she has strong features. She could do a good "coming
out" scene as Sophie when S. finally realises how much she's worth.

> Pierce Brosnan azjagou....sorry, had to wipe the drool off the
> keyboard...He'd be a good Chrestomanci!  With that sort of distant, cool,
> unaffected look--but he's really quite accomplished at comedy, too.

That's exactly what I thought - he's almost indifferent at times,
distracted (?) then he'll suddenly snap into focus... drooling?????

Sallyo.