Covers too (WasRE: titles...)

Tue Aug 3 23:11:34 EDT 1999

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:19:11 +1000, Sally Odgers wrote:

>I think Pierce Brosnan would make a good Chrestomanci. Oh, and a younger
>Tara Morice would make a nice Sophie. Can't think of a Howl though; most of
>the skilled actors are too old for him.

I really like Tara Morice.  The only thing I've seen her in, though, is
_Strictly Ballroom_ which is one of my favorite movies.  I'd like to see her
as one of the sisters in _Time of the Ghost_ too.

Pierce Brosnan azjagou....sorry, had to wipe the drool off the
keyboard...He'd be a good Chrestomanci!  With that sort of distant, cool,
unaffected look--but he's really quite accomplished at comedy, too.

Melissa Proffitt