Archer's Goon movie...

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 3 20:28:33 EDT 1999

So another thought just struck me <thunk>...

A few of us in the Boston, MA area just finished watching the Archer's
Goon movie that the poor person whose name I can't remember so kindly
sent to us... I was thinking... after more people on the list have
seen it, I'd love to start gushing about it en masse.  But to do that
without spoiling it for people, we need to keep track of how many
people have seen it.  It will be a while, I'm sure... but something to
keep in mind?  Maybe even make a second list for?  I would be willing
to host a list about it... as I will soon be acquiring my own
permanent (hopefully) Linux box to be my mail server and things.

Courtney