Question about Howl's Saucepan Song

Irina Rempt-Drijfhout ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 3 14:23:54 EDT 1999

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999 Philip.Belben at pgen.com wrote:

> I should very much like to see a copy of the music.  Is there an easy way you
> could post that?

Easy, no; I'd have to write it out, scan it, and because I think is
rude to post a binary file to a mailing list, either ask people to
ask me for it or put it on my web page (probably both).

Possible, yes. If I pluck up the courage I might even put a .ra up,
but that's probably better left to a real Cymr[o|aes]. How much
interest is there, anyway?

My parents used to have a postcard with the first verse set to music,
but I didn't find it while clearing out their house or I'd have that
to scan.

   Irina

                     irina at rempt.xs4all.nl (myself)
       http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (English)