Lost message on the ambiguous nature of Faery

McMullin, Elise mcmullea at kl.com
Mon Aug 2 14:53:03 EDT 1999

Johanna just asked:
>"Could someone take pity on a foolish woman who deleted a message (about the
>green man jumping out of the woods and scaring a child) and then tried to
>relate the story to her husband. Would someone please repost the message or
send it to me directly?"

Oops, sorry Johanna.  I wrote that one but I've deleted it from both my
in and out boxes.  Also Tanaqui (right?) who wrote a really interesting
reply referencing the X-Files.  Maybe in a week or so it will turn up on
the archives at the website.  If anyone still has these, will you